This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

• 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Controlador de servos 16 canales

.jpg   20150728_113533.jpg (Tamaño: 216.2 KB / Descargas: 180) Connected completely:
  Responder
Tried different setting in software. Can you place the setting wich work?
  Responder
IT WORKS!
  Responder
Did you move multiple servos?
  Responder
No. Able to move single servo's by using the shift-bars and by some commands.

Have found Chinees manual, only. To be continued...

Archivos adjuntos
.png   16r.png (Tamaño: 23.06 KB / Descargas: 151)
  Responder
Mmm...no progress anymore....

I'm not happy I bought this item,altough it was 8 euro.

I need a controller wich can be controller by pc but with own software. So the controller has to come with a libary containing instructions for e.q. Delphi C-language etc etc... and finaly controlled by raspberry pi.
  Responder
BuenasNoches escribió:Mmm...no progress anymore....

I'm not happy I bought this item,altough it was 8 euro.

I need a controller wich can be controller by pc but with own software. So the controller has to come with a libary containing instructions for e.q. Delphi C-language etc etc... and finaly controlled by raspberry pi.
I think the same, it is a fuc...g She...
  Responder
Yes, Im done with that trash. 8 euro's trough the drain...

Wel, good news. I'm about to step into the world of the Raspberry Pi. Got it allready as a gift!
Few euro's and you have a pcb with 16 or 32 lines for servo's....and you can programm them in different
languages in the way you want, single, simultanusly, groupwhise etc etc.
  Responder
Just an example:

http://www.pridopia.co.uk/pi-9685-2-lp.html
  Responder

Posibles temas similares…
Tema Autor Respuestas Vistas Último mensaje
  problemas con control servos y motores homer32 7 5,479 04-10-2016, 02:08 PM
Último mensaje: Iván
  Programar tu propio controlador de vuelo para un multirrotor alegorosito 0 1,293 21-07-2015, 11:39 PM
Último mensaje: alegorosito
  18 servos con arduino¿es posible? axisgar 4 3,172 02-05-2014, 07:35 PM
Último mensaje: axisgar