This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

• 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Clon de Arduino por 7 euros
iranon escribió:Yo sigo sin recibirla. No sale nada ni en la página de correos ni en la página de Hong Kong. A esperar toca.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 usando Tapatalk

A mi me pasa igual... Me lo envío teóricamente el 20
  Responder
El mio tambien enviado el 20, el tracking aún no da señales de vida siquiera.
  Responder
Sigue sin llegar y el tracking sin funcionar, creo que he tirado 12$ a la basura.
  Responder
Estamos igual.

Sólo queda no desesperar!
  Responder
+1000

Jajajajjajaa, hoy me llega a mi uno de china, un Arduino Nano, sensor DHT y Real Time Module....., para pasar el rato por ahora me vale jajajajaj
  Responder
Hoy me ha llegado a mi! Y viene con mas cosas de las que me esperaba...
  Responder
JuanMM escribió:Hoy me ha llegado a mi! Y viene con mas cosas de las que me esperaba...

Una foto no vendría mal....
  Responder
3Django es muy raro que no te haya llegado todavía. A mí me llegó hace casi un mes...

También es verdad que fui de los primeros en confirmar la dirección.
  Responder
Y yo de los últimos sifou Guiño

Tengo el supuesto tracking desde el 20 de septiembre como hectorri.
  Responder
Pues uno por aqui con tracking desde el dia 9 de septiembre....
  Responder
Yo desde el 4 de sept y sin recibirlo....
Le mande en otro día un correo al tío a traes de indiegogo, pero no me ha respondido...
Ayudanos a crear el mapa de usuarios de Spain Labs!!!
  Responder
Yo tengo tracking inservible desde el dia 6, y esperando a que llegue, ¿a los os ha llegado de que días es el supuesto envío?
  Responder
Buenas.

Hace un rato me ha llegado esto al correo:

Cita:Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to say I am here, and I am currently shipping out orders to the United States I am sorry I have been
only on here sporadically, and I will try and answer all of your questions. Tonight I will talk to China to see how
everything is going to get you all a status update.

As far as the United States is concerned I am shipping out orders every day which is one of the things that is taking
up most of my time. I am sorry again for the delay in this update, and I thank you all for your continued support and
patience as I get these kits out to all of you.

Thank You,

Harold

La verdad es que no dice nada, solo que va ha hablar con los chinos a ver como va el tema... al menos sigue actualizando,
ya empezaba a darlo por perdido... a estas alturas tengo poca fe.
  Responder
Parece que esta reenviando los paquetes...algunos ya estan reenviados, los que estan en mal estado puede que tarde un par de dias en acabar de enviar todos....

Responder
Por fin compañeros tenemos seguimiento!!

Responder
Hay tarcking nuevo??
Yo acabo de probar el mio y nada...
  Responder
Beticocc escribió:Hay tarcking nuevo??

Vuelve a mirar en la pagina donde ponian el tracking, los han cambiado
  Responder
Triggerr escribió:
Beticocc escribió:Hay tarcking nuevo??

Vuelve a mirar en la pagina donde ponian el tracking, los han cambiado

A mi me sigue sin funcionar, estarán actualizando poco a poco.
O tu hiciste algo?? Yo le mande un correo diciendo que no me había llegado nada, pero imagino que estará saturado y por eso no los responde.
Muchisimas gracias!!
  Responder
Cita:Unfortunately your package was one of the many involved in the issues with the Hong Kong Post office.

The shipment was re-assigned to the carrier: Hong Kong Post and the tracking number was not changed from the original.

Vamos que seguimos igual...
  Responder
Mando el siguiente correo:

Código:
Here is an update about the shipments.

In the USA today we have sent out the packages for those of you who received the wrong quantity of boards. This was the only task left, everything is now shipped.

In China they have completed all the tasks as well. Also the data online has been updated, so if your shipment was delayed you can check the data.

Please wait to write that something is wrong or not clear. What we are going to do is manually check (one by one) the tracking of every shipment. We will record every inconsistent piece of data and we will take action.

So we got you covered and in the next few days we will be able to identify any shipment that could still be experiencing some issues and will get in touch with you, if necessary.

While waiting, I'm happy to let you known about a nice project just launched by some friends that I met during my stay in Shenzhen back in January. They made a great product and have a very attractive early bird special, if you are interested:

http://igg.me/at/uv/x/3915940

Thanks for your support,

Harold

Y para ver el seguimiento:

http://shipments.borderlesselectronics.org/

Y a mi me pone lo siguiente:

Cita:Unfortunately your package was one of the many involved in the issues with the Hong Kong Post office.

The shipment was re-assigned to the carrier: Hong Kong Post and the tracking number was changed from the original.

Your new tracking number is: RAXXXXXXXXXCN

You can check the status of the shipment online: CLICK HERE

Please note that if your package will not be available for tracking after the day 25th of October you can contact: messages@borderlesselectronic.org and we will try together to find out what's going on.

Meto el seguimiento nuevo, y me funciona. Probar a ver de nuevo el seguimiento aver si os funciona ya
  Responder

Posibles temas similares…
Tema Autor Respuestas Vistas Último mensaje
  Problemas arduino Uno Clon. Comprar original. hansugrove 17 6,025 16-03-2018, 09:38 AM
Último mensaje: hondapa
  Comprar un clon de Arduino para iniciarme netjm 11 3,528 17-07-2014, 03:26 PM
Último mensaje: Jero
  Iteaduino Lite, otro clon barato cansi22 16 4,386 13-02-2014, 05:45 PM
Último mensaje: JotaEmme
  Compra clon arduino mega 2560 r3 fiable sejorules 4 2,434 26-01-2014, 09:46 PM
Último mensaje: hansugrove
  Jardín Zen domotico controlado por arduino biketrial981 7 2,395 15-01-2014, 10:34 AM
Último mensaje: ClioS