This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

• 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Forza Motorsport 7 provides you with a rewarding progression system
Forza Motorsport 7 is Turn 10’s latest and greatest track racer. Being the 3rd new-gen racing sim using the highly-acclaimed Forza-Tech engine, it is without saying that this game promises to be the best-feeling, most visually-stunning Forza game ever. In fact, when unveiled at E3 this year, alongside the extremely-awaited Xbox One X, 4K graphics running at a rock-hard 60fps was the flagship feature emphasized for Forza Motorsport 7.

From all the content included as well as the new customizable driver options to the expansive Forza Driver’s Cup Career Mode, Forza Motorsport 7 is also a massive game. This is by far the most complex and technically advanced Forza title to-date, and whilst on the outside it all sounds incredible, there are definitely issues on the inside. For starters, there are still bugs. From server issues in online to graphical glitches in gameplay, as well as sluggish UI navigation and in some cases, even game crashes and odd performance hiccups. These don’t break the experience, however, but they are a nuisance and something I hope developer Turn 10 addresses soon. I should note, however, that the experience is much smoother on Xbox One X, with faster loading times, less slowdown when navigating menus, and a more pleasant experience overall.

More important is the team’s exacting attention to detail and the technical ability to deliver ever more nuanced 1080p visuals locked at 60 frames per second. Even on a standard Xbox One there’s a solidity to Forza 7’s visuals that few games manage. And despite the increased number of vehicles not translating into meaningful new racing categories (truck racing is one exception, entertaining to the point of encouraging anyone ideologically opposed to this barbaric practice to at least reassess their moral stance), the game is deliberately structured to deliver a more dynamic single-player experience than past Forzas have managed.

Unlike its predecessors, Forza Motorsport 7 provides you with a rewarding progression system, as you won’t be able to unlock the most competitive categories from the get-go, but still gives you decisions to make, and allows you to race in a variety of different cars in different championships. The integration of showcase events inside the career mode, and not as a separate mode like we saw in the 2015 game, means you’ll always have something to distract your mind from the normal racing. I simply loved jumping from the nimble, yet relatively slow Formula E cars, which I’d raced for 5 races around tricky circuits, to a powerful, mind-bogglingly fast Porsche 918, and taking part in an overtake challenge in the beautiful scenery of the Bernese Alps. And by doing so, I’d also rank up my overall Series Point, which then contributed to unlocking the next category, and added a shiny 918 to my garage… for free!

When Forza Motorsport 7 performs as expected, it’s a fantastic experience. It really is my favourite game out there currently. When I discovered the dazzling evening conditions on Hockenheimring after a thunderous rainshower in my Jaguar F-Type from The Fate of The Furious Car Pack, I was in awe by how beautiful and realistic it felt – and this was on base Xbox One hardware. The result from both a technical and gameplay perspective is simply outstanding.

You can buy Forza Motorsport 7 Standard Edition from https://www.z2u.com/forza-motorsport-7/single-player-9-18967.The source of our products is always legit and sell to customers at a low price. Meanwhile, we also promise fast delivery and security guaranteed. If you have any problems, please contact our support team 24/7/365 after years of hard work, approved by most people. Thank you for your support. We are committed to providing outstanding products and services.
  Responder

Posibles temas similares…
Tema Autor Respuestas Vistas Último mensaje
  Before you start williamnielsen 0 40 20-09-2022, 03:35 PM
Último mensaje: williamnielsen