This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

• 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Diablo 2: Resurrected: The Best Farming Spots In Each Act
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is available on Wii U and Nintendo Switch.Are you an avid fan of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze? Do you think internet rumors have set your expectations way too high for games cheap d2r items? Let us know in the comments , or post your thoughts via Twitter, using the hashtag @Marcdachamp. talk about all things gaming!Post Malone explains Why He Can't play Elden Ring With the Music OnFromSoftware's latest action adventure game, Elden Ring, has taken the world with it in 2022.

The game has already sold well over 10 million copies, but it's also been discussed among a wide range of video game enthusiasts and some are even famous. One of the stars who seems to be obsessed in the video game that of singer and rapper Post Malone. And while Malone might be enjoying his time in his own Lands Between, he says that he's not able to participate in Elden Ring unless he turns the game's music off.

In the latest show of Hot Ones, Post Malone was asked about his passion for video games, particularly in the realm of music. In the response, Malone asked host Sean Evans to confirm if he was taking part in Elden Ring for himself. Evans replied that he had not, which led to Malone offering the game. Even so, Post Malone explained that it is his responsibility to switch the music off while playing Elden Ring because it stresses the player too much.

"I alter the music completely off [in Elden Ring] because it is just insane. It's literally like choirs, not of angels, [butof demons. They're going to f*** you over.' There's no way to survive," Post Malone said of the game's soundtrack buy D2R ladder items. "After a fight, I'm like shaking like this so I have to walk outside or smoke, and I'm like"I'm trying to calm down.'"
  Responder